Here are the changes applied to the Paradigm Zenphoto theme since its first version.
- Reorganized theme folder files
- Changed global appearance to a more modern one
- Added a fluid layout possibility
- Added general homepage configuration options
- Added OpenStreetMap support
- Added styles to embed a MailChimp form
- Changed link on the image page to the full unprocessed image
- Added a homepage carousel
- Corrected the copyright not appearing in image slideshows
- Added Twitter card for shareable pages
- Enabled display of large image for meta OpenGraph albums
- Added Addthis Sharing buttons in addition to ShareThis ones
- The tag Cloud slowed down display on large websites and is now only displayed on tag pages
- Changes in microdata for some elements: image, breadcrumb trail
- Added Google Analytics content groupings for page type and albums/blog categories
- Slimbox script now works on iPhone and Android
- Left sidebar entirely hidden on mobile
- Renamed 'news' to 'blog'
- Handled pagination with a meta robots noindex, follow on paginated documents
- Changed construction for the meta description tags for album, images and news
- By default it takes the element custom data.
- If empty, it takes the contents data
- News custom data is used as a news summary (if empty, it shows a portion of the content)
- Album custom data is used as album description in gallery pages (if empty, it shows a portion of the content)
This release enables you to use Custom Data to write short introductory texts (preferably shorter than 160 characters). They appear in the meta description and on album and news descriptions.
- Placed the breadcrumbs into an include
- moved share buttons to the content top right
- Changed default logo to a Paradigm one
- Themeoptions file corrections
- Added video support for album pages
- Changed default logo to the Zenphoto one
- Updated news pages display