This building faces the Chantilly castle. It was built in 1769 for the guests of the princes of Cond+©, as the castle was too small to accomodate them all. Hunts and other entertainments were then held regularly at the castle.
Chateau d'Enghien by is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
It can be used for non-commercial purposes with the following text and link:
Photo from: <a href="http://www.france-in-photos.com/">France in Photos</a>